1. Grease a 9x9" baking pan.
2. In the pan, prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package, following the instructions for fudgy (not cake-like) brownies. (Don't overcook, because the brownies will be baked again later.)
3. Allow the brownies to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Spread the Nutella thickly over the top of the brownies.
5. Sprinkle the chocoloate chips and the chopped nuts over the Nutella. Using a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon, gently press the chips and nuts down into the Nutella.
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
7. Bake the frosted brownies for about 7 minutes, or until the topping starts to melt together. Don't overcook, or the nuts and chips may burn.
If you can't find the swirled chips, substitute 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
If you can't find hazelnuts, substitute chopped pecans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe
Be the first to review it!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!