This may be the ultimate chocolate brownie recipe. Don't make it if you're the type who turns down desserts because they're "too sweet"!
1. Grease a 9x9" baking pan.
2. In the pan, prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package, following the instructions for fudgy (not cake-like) brownies. (Don't overcook, because the brownies will be baked again later.)
3. Allow the brownies to cool for about 15-20 minutes.
4. Spread the Nutella thickly over the top of the brownies.
5. Sprinkle the chocoloate chips and the chopped nuts over the Nutella. Using a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon, gently press the chips and nuts down into the Nutella.
6. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
7. Bake the frosted brownies for about 7 minutes, or until the topping starts to melt together. Don't overcook, or the nuts and chips may burn.
If you can't find the swirled chips, substitute 1/2 cup white chocolate chips and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
If you can't find hazelnuts, substitute chopped pecans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!