1. Remove meat from tails and chop. Keep shells intact.
2. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
3. Melt butter. Make roux by adding flour.
4. Add paprika, milk and wine. Keep stirring. (Add more wine if gets too thick.)
5. Add lobster meat. Add salt.
6. Spread open the tails and spread cooked mixture in them.
7. Top with Ritz crackers, butter, worcestershire and 1 Tb wine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (813g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 535 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.5g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 32.7g||163 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.8g|
|Cholesterol 698.1mg||215 %|
|Sodium 2528.9mg||87 %|
|Potassium 2053.8mg||54 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.9g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 40.5g|
|Protein 120.1g||172 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1215
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe