1. In a bowl, mix the almond butter, egg yolk, erythritol and salt.
2. Add dark chocolate chips and mix again.
3. Divide the dough between two ramekins and press down using a spoon.
4. Microwave each for 60-90 seconds, checking half way through ensuring that the cookies don't burn. The longer you cook them, the crispier they will get. These cookies will continue to cook as they cool down so keep that in mind. Depending your preferences, you'll need 40-60 seconds for a gooey cookie, and up to 90 seconds for a crispy cookie.
5. Serve warm or let them cool down and they will crisp up. Optionally, serve with a dollop of mascarpone, unsweetened whipped cream or creamed coconut milk .
To store, place in a container and keep at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Tips for cooking in the oven: If you don't have a microwave, I suggest you make 4-8 cookies at once. Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for
Nutritional values (per cookie)
Total Carbs Fiber
of which Saturated
12.5 grams 6.3 grams
10.7 grams 29.6 grams 6.1 grams
149 mg (37% RDA) 429 mg (22% EMR)
Macronutrient ratio: Calories from carbs (8%), protein (13%), fat (80%).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (17g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 41 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.5g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 209.8mg||65 %|
|Sodium 163.2mg||6 %|
|Potassium 18.6mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 54
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!