Delicious 5lb Chocolate Fudge
Source: Grandma Palmer
0. Grease 9x12 pan
1. Melt butter in largest pot you have, on low to medium heat
2. Add condensed milk, marshmallow, sugar. Stir constantly, bring to boil 7 min. All marshmallows should be melted.
-turn off heat
3. Add salt, vanilla, and all chocolate. Stir fast chocolate needs to melt before fudge loses its sheen.
4. Add nuts, stir. Once it starts to loose sheen/shininess move to pre-greased pan
5. Flatten out into greasy pan, let cool
Should be fudgy not crumbly. If its crumbly may have cooked the sugar/marshmallow mix too long or too hot.
Also add Hershey bar pieces first, they're bigger and take longer to melt than the chocolate chips
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (3374g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1095 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 121.7g||162 %|
|Saturated Fat 77g||385 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 359.7mg||111 %|
|Sodium 252238mg||8698 %|
|Potassium 1347.4mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 185.7g||55 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 185.7g|
|Protein 27.9g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1918
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.