1) Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Set aside 2 tbl. of the marinade.
2) Add the chicken wings to the marinade in the bowl, and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Toss the wings often while they marinate.
3) Place the wings on two Air Flow Racks and discard the marinade in the bowl. Place the Racks on the lower and middle shelves of the Air Fryer.
4) Press the Power Button and then the Chicken Button (370 degrees for 40 minutes). Rotate the Racks halfway through the cooking time (20 minutes).
5) When the wings are fully cooked, toss the wings in the marinade that was set aside in step 1.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 332 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.9g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.3g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.8g|
|Cholesterol 174.6mg||54 %|
|Sodium 168.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 566.1mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.8g|
|Protein 42.7g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 532
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.