1. Preheat oven at 180 for 20 mins
2. Grease the baking tray with butter and add almond flakes or crushed almonds.
3. Mix almond flour, maida and baking powder.
4. Add sugar in 3 parts to butter and beat them till soft and fluffy
5. Now add mawa and beat them.
6.Add vanilla extract and honey and beat them.
7. Add egg and almond flour mixture in 3 parts. Add one egg and a spoonful of
Almond flour mix and then beat the batter lightly. Repeat process with rest of the 2 eggs. Make sure you have some almond flour mix left.
8. After all eggs and most if almond flour have been incorporated fold the remaining almond flour into the batter.
9. Bake for 25 mins .
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (368g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 14.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 385.9mg||13 %|
|Potassium 554.9mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 17.6g|
|Protein 12.2g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 147
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.