1. Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet and cook onions and garlic until soft (about 8 minutes).
2. Add italian seasoning, tomatoes, carrots, celery, and zucchini and cook 5 minutes.
3. Place the vegetable mixture in slow cooker and add the beans, cabbage, pepper, broth, and water and cook for 8 hours on low.
4. Add the beans and pasta 20 minutes before serving and cook until pasta is tender.
5. Stir in the cheese and serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (413g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 76 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.4g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 34.8mg||11 %|
|Sodium 1104.8mg||38 %|
|Potassium 426.2mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.5g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.1g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 33.4g|
|Protein 11.8g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 277
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!