1. First, thread each skewer with 1 pimento-stuffed olive.
2. Next, fold the bell pepper strips in half then thread one onto each skewer.
3. In a similar fashion, fold the salami rounds once or twice then thread one onto each skewer.
4. The black olives come next, followed by the artichoke hearts, the other half of the bell peppers and finally the other half of the pimento-stuffed olives.
5. Season with black pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (119g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 9.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 673.1mg||23 %|
|Potassium 58mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 4.1g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 83
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.