1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Line the baking sheets with non-stick baking parchment.
3. Heat the butter in a small pan and add the golden syrup. Stir to combine.
4. In a cup, add 2 tablespoons boiling water to the bicarbonate of soada and then tip the mixture into the butter and syrup.
5. Combine the sugar, oats, desiccated coconut and flour in a large bowl.
6. Drop dessert spoons of the mixture onto the baking sheets, leaving plenty of space around each one as the biscuits will spread while cooking.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes until they are well risen and golden, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (20g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 10.8mg||3 %|
|Sodium 97.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 64mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 8.2g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 101
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!