1. In a large mixing bowl, add warm water to the yeast. Break up yeast lumps.
2. Add flour and salt to mixture. Mix until all flour is blended. No need to over mix.
3. Rest the dough for up to 5 hours. Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
4. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
5. Split the dough in half for small loaves or bread bowl.
6. Cover each dough ball in flour and tuck ends underneath until the ball is smooth.
7. Let dough rest for 30 mins.
8. Sprinkle flour on top of dough and make pattern slits.
9. Bake for 35 mins.
10. Cool breads on racks.
Cool bread completely before slicing. Great for grill cheese sandwiches.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (134g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 7 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.8g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 206.2mg||7 %|
|Potassium 112.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 53.7g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 269
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!