1) In a large bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, and hoisin sauce; add steak. Marinate in refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or up to overnight. Remove steak to a plate, reserve marinade.
2) Preheat broiler. Broil (or grill) steak for 8 minutes on each side for medium, or longer until doneness.
3) Remove steak and slice into thin strips.
4) Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook stirring occasionally, 1 minute more.
5) To serve, place 2 cups of mixed greens on each of the four plates. Top each with about 3 ounces of steak, 1/4 cup of oranges, and 1 heaping tablespoon of noodles; drizzle each salad with about 1-1/2 tbl. of cooked and cooled marinade.
Weight Watchers Smart Points = 5
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (310g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 215 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 23.9g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 59.1mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1033.5mg||36 %|
|Potassium 668.3mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 22.1g|
|Protein 27.9g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 432
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.