A favorite soup for warming up a cool day.
1. Place ground beef, crumbled, into a deep, 3-quart heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole. Heat. uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until meat is browned. Stir occasionally.
2. Drain excess fat.
3. Add onions and heat, uncovered. in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until onions are tender.
4. Add hot water, carrots, celery, potatoes and seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
5. Heat, covered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes or until water comes to a boil.
6. Add tomatoes to soup and heat, covered. in Microwave Oven 5 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
Serve with a crusty bread to soak up all the juices
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (526g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.5g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 73.7mg||23 %|
|Sodium 108.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 514.6mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 23.5g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 223
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.