1. Marinate the mussels in the fridge in your favourite marinade for 30 minutes. I like chilli vinegar or garlic
2. Place 1 mussel, 1 tsp parmesan, salt & pepper in each piece of bacon and roll it up
3. Place each rolled up mussel on a skewer to hold them together while cooking
4. Cook on a BBQ or skillet over a high heat until bacon is cooked
5. About halfway through cooking remove the mussels from the skewer to allow all sides to be cooked
6. Squeeze a couple of wedges of lime before removing from hot plate
Serve with some fresh lemon or lime wedges
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 466 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 51.8g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g||87 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 110.5mg||34 %|
|Sodium 1352.5mg||47 %|
|Potassium 627.3mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 6.7g|
|Protein 29g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 616
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!