1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Halve the pickle and scoop out the centers (discard them, or just eat them)
3. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar, and garlic until it is a smooth mixture.
4. Spoon the cheese mixture into the pickles and wrap the pickle with half a slice of bacon.
5. Place all the pickles on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake until mixture is warm and the bacon is crispy. This takes about 15 minutes.
6. Serve the pickles while they are still warm. Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (47g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 171 (89%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 39.7mg||12 %|
|Sodium 292.6mg||10 %|
|Potassium 85.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 4.4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 193
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!