1. Remove the cheese from the wax/plastic wrapping and replace in the base of the wooden tray. Discard the lid and the wax/plastic liner.
2. Cut three horizontal and three vertical cuts into the cheese (like a noughts and crosses board).
3. Cut the garlic in half length ways and stick 3/4 of the way into the line you have just made.
4. Stick small amounts of fresh rosemary into the cuts as well and then drizzle the top with some honey.
5. Bake in a 180'C oven until the cheese is soft and wobbles on the surface, this takes around 10-15 minutes.
Notes: The camembert you buy must be unpasteurised if you buy it pasteurised it will not melt.
Be careful not to over cook as it will go to liquid and spill over the oven tray. Remove and serve when hot. One camembert serves maximum four people.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (4g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 1.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!