1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Fill the cavity of the trout with garlic, dill, lemon pepper and salt.
3. Rub trout with butter and place on a large piece of foil.
4. Seal trout in foil and place in center rack in preheated oven.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Excellent with rice pilaf.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (24g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 54 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 20.7mg||6 %|
|Sodium 43mg||1 %|
|Potassium 83.7mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.1g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.6g|
|Protein 3.2g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 72
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!