1. Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour.
3. Break the egg into the well and add one third milk.
4.Beat the egg and the milk together, so that the flour gradually falls into liquid.
5. Add more milk as the batter becomes stiff, until all milk has been incorporated .
6. Rest the batter for 30 min, adding more milk if necessary to thin it down.
7. Hear oil to cover base of an 18 cm. ( 7 inch ) frying pan.
8. When oil is ready, pour enough batter to coat the base of the pan ( about 2 tablespoon.)
9. Cook until the base is golden, turn over with a palette knife and cook the other side until golden. Slide the warm pancake onto warm plate.
10. Make approx 8 pancakes .
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (192g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 138 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.3g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 211.9mg||65 %|
|Sodium 1624.8mg||56 %|
|Potassium 207.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.4g||28 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 92.1g|
|Protein 19.3g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 606
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!