- Mix 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, milk, and water into a large bowl. let sit for 15 min.
- Add salt and gradually add in an additional 3-3.5 cups flour until soft and slightly sticky dough forms.
- Proof in oil lined bowl covered with plastic wrap for 2 h at room temperature.
- Break into 2 balls and roll out into squares. Then roll each square up into a loaf shape.
- Place on floured baking sheet and cover with plastic. Proof for 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Fill a separate baking dish with 0.5" water and place on bottom rack while oven is heating.
- Sprinkle loaf with flour and score.
- Bake for 35 min.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (241g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 30 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 601.7mg||21 %|
|Potassium 43.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.4g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 1g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 39
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!