1. Place 1/4C flour, 1 TBL rub, 1TBL curry powd in plastic bag
2. Add chicken and shake bag to cover chicken with dry mix
3. Add 4 tbl olive oil to pot.
4. Add flowered chicken to pot and Brown in olive oil---remove when lightly browned.
5. Add onion, peppers, curry powd, and garlic to pot and cook
6. De-glaze with 1/4 C white wine
7. Dissolve flour in coconut milk
8 Add coconut milk, tomatoes and bay leaf to pot,(Check salt content) Set P03 20 minutes
Remove chicken skin if not fully cooked and serve
This recipe is an adaptation of a South Indian Curry
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (395g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 498 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.4g||74 %|
|Saturated Fat 43.8g||219 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 36.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 768mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.8g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 43.3g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 670
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!