1. combine seasonings (chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt)
2. using 1/2 of the combined seaoning season the boneless chuck meat
3. sear the chuck cubes in oil till browned and remove from pot
4. take sausage out of case and mix with chopped meat
5. add sausage and chopped meat to pot and saute till browned and remove from pot
6. remove 1/2 of rendered oil
7. add onions, garlic, peppers, and sauteed till fragrant
8. deglaze pan with beer
9. add cooked meat to pot
10. add beef broth
11. bring to boil and then add tomatoes, then beans
12. cook covered untill proper consistency appx 1hour
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (465g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 404 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 44.9g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 140.4mg||43 %|
|Sodium 905.3mg||31 %|
|Potassium 1097.5mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||30 %|
|Sugars, other 19.3g|
|Protein 40.3g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 677
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!