1. Blend flour, eggs, milk and melted butter until mixture is the consistency of heavy cream, about 1-2 minutes. Allow to come to room temp.
2. Preheat own to 425º. Spray popover pan with non-stick spray.
3. Place pan on middle rack of oven for about 2 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven. Place one small piece of butter in each cup and place pan back in oven until butter is bubbly. - about 1 minute.
5. Remove pan from oven. Fill each cup half full with batter and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Reduce temperature to 325º and continue to bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Makes 6 large or 12 small. Should be puffy and brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (122g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 108 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 232mg||71 %|
|Sodium 138.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 166.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3.4g|
|Protein 8.5g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 155
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!