1. Preheat oven to 374 degrees
2. Line a 9X13 baking dish with parchment paper or grease with cooking spray
3. Mix cake mix and oats in a large bowl
4. Add melted butter, stir until crumbly
5. Press down half the crumbs onto the bottom of the pan
6. Carefully spread blueberry pie filling over the crumb crust
7. Spread remaining crumbs over pie filling and press down gently
8. Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until very lightly golden brown
9. Eat warm or cool, cut into bars, and serve.
If you want to use fresh blue berries, mix 3 1/2 Cups fresh blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tsp cornstarch, 2 tablespoons water and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a saucepan until combines. Cook the blueberries over medium low heat for about 10-15 minutes or until it begins to thicken. Remove from heat and let cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1911g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1821 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 202.3g||270 %|
|Saturated Fat 97.2g||486 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 60.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 29.2g|
|Cholesterol 374.5mg||115 %|
|Sodium 3791.8mg||131 %|
|Potassium 1521.5mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 544.4g||160 %|
|Dietary Fiber 37.6g||150 %|
|Sugars, other 506.8g|
|Protein 50.6g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4120
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!