1. Bring the broth and water to a boil and add the chicken and onion
and simmer for 15 minutes
2. After 15 minutes, take the chicken breast out and slice.
3. As the broth continues to simmer, bring another pot of water to a
boil for the noodles.
4. Add noodles into the boiling water for 1 minute and drain.
5. Transfer the noodles into a bowl with several slices of chicken and
add the broth.
6. Garnish with desired toppings such as bean sprouts, cilantro, green
onion, Thai basil, etc
7. Season to taste with fish sauce, soy sauce and/or Sriracha and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (326g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7|
|Calories from Fat: 20 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.2g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 78.2mg||24 %|
|Sodium 550.4mg||19 %|
|Potassium 511.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.8g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 43.6g|
|Protein 35.1g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 353
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.