1. Measure and add liquid to the bread pan
2. Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan
3. Use finger to form a well in the flour where you will pour the yeast. Yest must never come in contact with a liquid when you are adding ingredients. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well. Also, add 2 tbsp caraway seed
4. Close the breadmaker lid.
5. Press the "Menu Select" button to choose the basic setting #1
6. Press the "Loaf size" button to choose 1 lb, 1.5 lb, 2 lb
7. Press the "Crust colour" to choose light, medium, dark or rapid crust.
8. Press the "Start/Stop" button
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (253g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 57 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.4g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 7.6mg||2 %|
|Sodium 30.9mg||1 %|
|Potassium 446.7mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 146.3g||43 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.9g||60 %|
|Sugars, other 131.3g|
|Protein 21g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 723
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!