1. Place onion and 1 tsp olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Sauté for 5 min/Varoma/speed 2.
2. Add carrots and chop for 5 sec/speed 7 with the aid of the spatula.
3. Add chicken stock and cook 13 min/100 C/speed 2.
4. Add 30g olive oil and puree 30 sec/speed 9.
5. Add 1-2 tsp salt, adjust to taste.
Optionally sprinkle with dukkah.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (273g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.4g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 2.2mg||1 %|
|Sodium 221.2mg||8 %|
|Potassium 659.4mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 16.4g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 109
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!