1. Fill bamboo glass with ice and set aside.
2. Fill pint glass (mixing glass) 2/3 full of ice.
3. Add mixers.
4. Add Bacardi Light and Orange Curacao.
5. Cap the mixing glass with a shaker tin.
6. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
7. Strain into serving glass.
8. Float Myers Dark and Bacardi 151.
9. Garnish with speared pineapple wedge on rim.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 74.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 7.2g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 161
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!