1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Lay out puff pastry onto a greased baking sheet.
3. Place 4 pieces of ham on each puff pastry sheet leaving a 2-3cm border around the edge of the puff pastry
4. Lay the bacon over the ham (4 pieces or 8 halves on each puff pastry sheet)
5. Sprinkle the spring onions, and cheese (1/2 of each for each puff pastry sheet).
6. Roll the pastry and brush with milk on the inside of roll as rolling. Then place seam side down on baking sheet. - Brush with milk (Helps it become golden and shiny when baking)
7. With a sharp knife, cut slits on top of roll to make 8 slices (or 4 if you prefer bigger slices).
8. Bake 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool slightly before slicing.
10. Best served warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.1g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 35.8mg||11 %|
|Sodium 350mg||12 %|
|Potassium 67.8mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 10.7g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 194
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!