1. Bake chicken sprinkles with Rosemary at 350 for 1 hour
2. Cook broccoli in water and salt and onion. Drain.
3. Layer chicken, then broccoli, then rice in a buttered casserole.
5. Make Cheese Sauce: Melt butter, add flour and stir until smooth. Cook 2 minutes. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until thickened. Add cheeses and seasonings
4. Pour cheese sauce over entire dish.
5. Add more Parmesan on top if desired.
6. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (196g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 13 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 68.4mg||21 %|
|Sodium 76.8mg||3 %|
|Potassium 304.3mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.2g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.2g|
|Protein 27.3g||39 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 131
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.