Delicious Fajitas in 20 minutes!
1. SLICE 1 onion, 1 green or red pepper and 1 lb boneless chicken or beef into thin strips.
2. HEAT 1 tbsp vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. STIR FRY chicken or beef 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
4. STIR in Seasoning Mix, 1/4 cup water, pepper and onion.
5. COOK AND STIR 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Serve in warmed ''Old El Paso'' Soft Tortillas.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 172 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.2g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 84mg||26 %|
|Sodium 79.7mg||3 %|
|Potassium 251.9mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 21.1g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 272
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.