1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Season both sides of the chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, Chilli powder, cumin , oregano, and parsley
3. Squeeze the lime juice over the chicken and then drizzle the olive oil over the chicken , mix chicken so that all pieces are evenly coated
4. Arrange seasoned chicken and peppers in a baking dish and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes (baste chicken every 20 minutes to make sure chicken remains juicy)
4. Remove from oven at end of cook time and squeeze more lime juice over chicken (optional)
5. Serve and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (49g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13mg||0 %|
|Potassium 130.3mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 6.2g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 90
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!