1. Blanch chicken bones by bringing them to a boil in a large pot of water.
2. Strain off bones and return them to pot.
3. Add remaining ingredients and fill pot with cold water.
4. Put on low heat for 6-8 hours.
5. Strain and refrigerate immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 recipe (248g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 12 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.3g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 169.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 1008.1mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.2g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||50 %|
|Sugars, other 22.7g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 146
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!