VERY EASY, and probably VERY BAD for you.
1. Preheat oven to 350(F).
2. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Tear up the hot dog buns and arrange the pieces in the bottom of the dish evenly.
4. Slice the hot dogs into bite size pieces and layer the pieces over the buns.
5. Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion.
6. Top off with the cheese.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (154g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 246 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.4g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 57.4mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1063.7mg||37 %|
|Potassium 199.3mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 33.9g|
|Protein 19.4g||28 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 466
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.