1. Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add salt and beef to pan; cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring gently. Remove from pan.
2. 2. Add onion, green onions, bell pepper, and sausage to pan; saute 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Add beer, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
3. Return beef to pan. Stir in chili powder and next 8 ingredients (through salsa verde);
4. bring to a boil.
5. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Stir in masa; cook 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings-serving size 2 cups
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (577g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 253 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.2g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g||48 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 80.1mg||25 %|
|Sodium 623.7mg||22 %|
|Potassium 1339.4mg||35 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.4g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.3g||49 %|
|Sugars, other 43g|
|Protein 32.9g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 623
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.