1. Grease 13" x 9 " pan.
2. Slice 1st roll of dough spread.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough.
5. Slice a second roll of cookie dough and spread completely.
6. Bake at 300°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
7. Cool at least 2 hours before cutting.
8. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store in refrigerator.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (759g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1417 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 157.5g||210 %|
|Saturated Fat 88.9g||444 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 39.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.6g|
|Cholesterol 508.8mg||157 %|
|Sodium 20318.3mg||701 %|
|Potassium 1018.4mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 31.8g|
|Protein 35g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1686
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!