1. Preheat the oven to 320°F.
2. In a bowl, combine the P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal, baking soda and salt.
3. Using an electric mixer, cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar. Next, add the vanilla and the egg and continue to blend.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal mixture.
5. Add the chocolate chips and walnuts and stir briefly.
6. On a baking tray, place 1 teaspoon of cookie dough every1 ½ inches and press down lightly.
7. Bake at 320ºF for 15 minutes or until golden.
8. Let cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (105g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 280 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.1g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 60.9mg||19 %|
|Sodium 3146.1mg||108 %|
|Potassium 157.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.1g||15 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 50.1g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 489
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.