1) Bake pie shell according to directions. Set aside to cool.
2) In a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate squares. Stir condensed milk into melted chocolate. Pour into bottom of cooled pie crust.
3) In a separate bowl, mix chocolate pudding and milk. Spoon 3/4 of this mixture evenly into pie crust.
4) Add 1/2 container of cool whip to remaining pudding. Mix well and spoon evenly onto crust.
5) Top with remaining cool whip.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 9.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 136.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 139.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.4g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 20g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 176
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.