1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6 and grease a 22cm square ovenproof dish with butter.
2. Drain the pears and arrange them on the base of the dish.
3. Put all the remaining ingredients in a food processor and blitz until you have a batter with a soft dropping consistency.
4. Spread the brown batter over the pears, and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Let stand out of the oven for 5 or 10 minutes and then cut into slabs - I cut 2 down and 2 across to make 9 slices - and serve with chocolate sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 144 (53%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 129.8mg||40 %|
|Sodium 893.2mg||31 %|
|Potassium 70.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 28.8g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 274
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!