Try this Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Combine flour, cocoa powder, 1/3cup brown sugar in a bowl
2. Combine milk, egg, butter and add to dry ingredients. Stir until thick and smooth. Pour mixture onto a buttered 1.5litre capacity microwave safe dish
3. Combine remaining brown sugar, cocoa and sprinkle over cake mixture. Pour boiling water over brown sugar mixture.
4. Cook at 500w/50% capacity for about 13minutes
5. Coverclosely, stand for 10minutes before dusting and serve
Don't be tempted to cooked further if the centre part appear undercooked
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (687g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 188.6mg||58 %|
|Sodium 3077.2mg||106 %|
|Potassium 809.3mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 415.2g||122 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 408.5g|
|Protein 30.2g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1843
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.