Try this Classic Pavlova recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Preheat oven to 150c
2. Place egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer and whisk until stiff peaks forms
3. Gradually add sugar, whisking well until the mixture is stiff and glossy. Add the cornflour and vinegar, whisk until just combined
4. Shape the mixture onto desired round shape (about18cm) on a baking tray lined with non stick baking paper
5. Reduced oven to 120c and bake for 1hour and 20minutes. Turn the oven off and allow the pavlova to cool completely in the oven
6. Decorate with desired toppings
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (170g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 221.8mg||8 %|
|Potassium 216.2mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 26.3g|
|Protein 14.5g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 172
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.