This riff on the classic Cobb salad in frittata form is a quick-and-easy, protein-packed, and low-carb weeknight wonder you'll want to add to your weekly repertoire.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a cast iron skillet, crisp bacon. Crumble and reserve.
3. Working with the hot skillet, but the heat off, wilt spinach in bacon grease. Reserve.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Pour egg mixture into the same greased cast iron skillet and whisk in milk.
6. Sprinkle in remaining ingredients, then top with grated Parmesan and tomato slices.
7. Transfer to the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until frittata is set and golden brown.
8. Remove from oven and top with fresh basil and chives. Cool slightly before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 229 (60%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.4g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 474.7mg||146 %|
|Sodium 681.1mg||23 %|
|Potassium 757.4mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 30.7g||44 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 380
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.