1. Preheat the oven to 335 degrees and place the rack in the middle position. Grease two 9 inch pans and line the bottoms with parchment.
2. Combine the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients in separate bowls. Set aside.
3. Place the butter and sugar in the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Process on low speed. for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the eggs to the creamed butter one at a time. Let the first one incorporate before adding to the second.
5. Alternately, add the dry ingredients and wet about a quarter at a time without pausing between additions.
6. Divide the batter into the prepared pans and bake for about 30 minutes or until done.
7. Cool slightly and then invert onto a cooling rack. Ice with Old Fashioned chocolate buttercream.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (73g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 115 (56%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.8g||17 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 75.2mg||23 %|
|Sodium 118.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 62.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 21.1g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 204
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!