1. In a large bowl mix 1/4 C of pineapple juice, 1/4 C of cream of coconut, soy sauce, brown sugar and wine vinegar.
2. Add chicken strips and allow to marinate, covered in refrigerator a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
3. In a pie plate, combine flour, salt and pepper.
4. In a bowl beat eggs and mix with 1/4 C cream of coconut.
5. In another bowl pour shredded coconut.
6. Coat chicken strips first in flour, next in egg mixture and finally in shredded coconut.
7. In a deep skillet, heat peanut oil (enough to just cover the bottom of skillet) over medium heat.
8. Once oil is hot, cook chicken for 5 minutes on each side, taking care not to over cook coconut.
9. Remove chicken and drain any leftover oil.
10. Place 1/2 C pineapple juice and 1/2 C cream of coconut and heavy whipping cream in pan.
11. Cook until thick, scraping drippings from bottom of the skillet.
12. Pour sauce over chicken strips.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (900g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 1541 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 171.2g||228 %|
|Saturated Fat 100g||500 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 38.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 19.5g|
|Cholesterol 1627.2mg||501 %|
|Sodium 1176.4mg||41 %|
|Potassium 1633.4mg||43 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 138.9g||41 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.5g||86 %|
|Sugars, other 117.4g|
|Protein 69g||99 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2316
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.