by Connie Lé
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to boil. Boil rice vermicelli 3 to 5 minutes, or until al dente, and drain.
2. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Dip one wrapper into the hot water for 1 second to soften. Lay wrapper flat. In a row across the center, place 2 shrimp halves, a handful of vermicelli, basil, mint, cilantro and lettuce, leaving about 2 inches uncovered on each side. Fold uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper, beginning at the end with the lettuce.
3. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
4. In a small bowl, mix the fish sauce, water, lime juice, garlic, sugar and chili sauce.
5. In another small bowl, mix the hoisin sauce and peanuts.
Serve rolled spring rolls with the fish sauce and hoisin sauce mixtures.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (132g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 47 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.2g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 11.6mg||4 %|
|Sodium 563.4mg||19 %|
|Potassium 327.1mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.9g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 16.6g|
|Protein 6.8g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 146
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.