1. Preheat oil to 375 degrees F. ALTERNATE: preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix: cream cheese, onions, garlic powder, paprika.
3. Place approximately 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of the wonton wrappers. Moisten the edges of the wrapper with water, fold wrapper over and lightly press to seal.
4. In small batches, fry wontons 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. ALTERNATE: Brush wontons with a beaten egg and a little water, bake in single layer on a cookie sheet for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve with your favorite Asian dipping sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 15 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 97 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.7g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 41.2mg||13 %|
|Sodium 322.2mg||11 %|
|Potassium 170.8mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.1g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 11.5g|
|Protein 6.7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 171
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!