1. Slightly cut in between the chicken wings joints, then marinate them with salt, sugar, pepper, for ½ an hour and above. Keep in the fridge. ( wrapped tightly with plastic bag) .
After ½ an hour or more, prepare the dry flour mixture. Put the self-raising flour, chicken powder into a mixing bowl, add pepper and sieve the mixture.
2. Put in the marinated chicken wings to mix well with the flour paste. Set aside, while you prepare the oil for deep frying. (dip wings in beaten egg before deep frying)
3. Pour about 500 ml oil into the wok, once the oil is hot enough put in the chicken wing to deep fry.
4. Put the chicken wing with the joint touching the oil onto the wok first, let the joint cooks a while to brown.
5. When the joint looks cooked, turn the chicken wing, skin facing, in the wok to cook. Fried until the chicken wing turned crispy and golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (198g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 169 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 18.8g||25 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g||26 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.2g|
|Cholesterol 137.5mg||42 %|
|Sodium 1995.6mg||69 %|
|Potassium 314.7mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 62g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 59.4g|
|Protein 28.5g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 540
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.