1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. On a smooth surface or in a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, butter and salt. Crumble with fingers until butter is worked into flour and mixture resembles course meal.
3. Form a well in center of mixture, creating something like a low volcano. Add eggs and extra yolk to well.
4. With your fingers, blend eggs into mixture. Do not over knead dough, as this will make it too tough.
5. Freeze half of the dough for later use.
6. Roll out dough and place it in a floured 10-inch round tart pan. Trim dough to be level with heigh of pan.
7. Spread chocolate-hazelnut cream onto dough and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
8. Fold approximately 1 inch of the crust over chocolate-hazelnut cream and towards center of tart.
9. Bake until the crust is golden, approximately 25 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (231g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 326 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.2g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.2g||116 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 281.3mg||87 %|
|Sodium 216.7mg||7 %|
|Potassium 297.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 127.7g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 123.9g|
|Protein 15.2g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 891
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.