1. Melt butter and cool for 10 minutes. (Note: It's important to let the butter cool, if you don't, on the next step the egg will actually begin to cook,)
2. Mix egg and water- stir into butter until blended.
3. Stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil.
4. Remove from heat and stir in rum extract.
5. Once Bread Pudding is done pour over and allow to cool for a bit and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (112g)|
|Recipe Makes: 7 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 125 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.9g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 65.1mg||20 %|
|Sodium 105.7mg||4 %|
|Potassium 17.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 85.9g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 85.8g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 459
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.