1. preheat oven to 320 degrees. Butter and flour a 9 in square cake pan.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between
3. Whisk the eggs until pale and then whisk in the sugar until thick and glossy and well-combined. Gently fold in the melted chocolate mixture, then sift in the flour and baking powder and gently stir until smooth.
4. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-35 min, or until firm to the touch. =test with toothpick in the middle - should have only a few moist crumbs sticking to it. it will be soft in the center, but will firm up on cooling.
5. Cool the pan on a wire rack for at least n hour.
you can use g-free flour and 1/4 plus 1/8 tsp xantham gum.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (80g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 155 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.2g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 45.7mg||14 %|
|Sodium 142.8mg||5 %|
|Potassium 5.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 9.4g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!