1. Spread a layer of Fritos in the bottom of an 8x13 casserole pan.
2. Cook rice, set aside.
3. Cook and drain ground beef.
4. Mix rice, beef, Rotel, soup and water together in a large bowl
5. Pour Beef and rice mixture over Fritos
6. Spread cheese soup over the beef mixture.
7. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees till hot and bubbly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (914g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Recipe|
|Calories from Fat: 429 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 47.7g||64 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 51mg||16 %|
|Sodium 5736.6mg||198 %|
|Potassium 53.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 109.2g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 108.7g|
|Protein 21.9g||31 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 963
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!