1. Proof yeast and warm water for 10 minutes.
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix.
3. Place onto oiled baking sheet and proof for 30 minutes or until dough has doubled.
4. Punch down and back in proofer for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
5. Form into buns or into loaves (19 oz small loaf, 32 oz large loaf) and proof for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
6. Bake in oven preheated to 300 degrees F for 10 minutes, rotate and 10 more minutes.
7. Place onto wire rack and let cool.
* 300 DEGREES FOR CONVECTION OVEN, 325 FOR CONVENTIONAL *
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (99g)|
|Recipe Makes: 60 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 29 (15%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 60.6mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.9g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 33.6g|
|Protein 4.8g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!